Join Colin Iles of Innovation Catalyst as he helps courageous and curious leaders find new opportunities with disruptive interventions in innovation, culture, leadership and strategy.
Webinars | Workshops | Interviews | Keynotes
below to join the next online / in person event
- Wed, 23 NovOnline Event23 Nov, 12:00 SAST – 24 Nov, 12:45 SASTOnline EventProf. Guy Midgley is one of the most influential climate change scientists in the world. So I can't wait to hear what he thought about COP27 and his views on the potential of Solar in South Africa. And Jaco Burger from Standard Bank will be sharing insights on the businesses moving forward already!
- Tue, 08 NovOnline Event08 Nov, 12:00 – 13:00 SASTOnline EventEthereum Software Company, ConsenSys, Doubled its valuation To $7 Billion in just 4 months. I'll be asking game changer and Consensys ambassador Monica Singer what all the fuss is about and how business leaders should be exploring the myriad of disruptive possibilities this technology brings.
- Wed, 31 AugVirtual Round Table
- Thu, 04 AugZoom04 Aug, 12:00 – 13:00 SASTZoomA few courageous leaders have changed how their businesses operate, capitalising on game-changing new opportunities, as they understood early on that the rules of stakeholder value creation have fundamentally changed. Who are these CEO’s and what exactly are they doing differently?
- Thu, 30 JunZoom
- Mon, 30 Mayhttps://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/71
- Thu, 05 MayInnovation City
- Tue, 08 MarZoom Webinar08 Mar, 12:00 – 12:55 SASTZoom WebinarIn 2016 Gour Lentell had run out of cash and had to release all 12 of his staff. Everyone told him to throw in the towel. But the Zimbabwean born tech entrepreneur stubbornly held on. And now 6 years later he's created what could be South Africa's first-ever viral super-app!
- Wed, 24 NovZoom webinar24 Nov 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 SASTZoom webinarGame changers explores the individuals and technologies that are transforming industries. In this session, Colin Iles will chatting with Absa's Group Head Of Financial Crime, Nic Swingler, to learn more about the true size and scale of financial crime and what institutions are doing to fight back.
- Tue, 23 NovOnline